BlueMusic App For PC Free Download
BlueMusic For PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10,XP Free Download.BlueMusic App for PC,Laptop,Windows Full Version.BlueMusic Download for PC,Laptop,Windows.
The description of BlueMusic
Bluemusic 3 is the latest release of the successful Teksoft multimedia application for smartphones, now available for Android OS as FREEWARE and ads free. It provides easy access to routing the audio streams from your mobile device to your Bluetooth headsets. Use your Bluetooth Headset to listen to music, podcasts, ebooks or games. For your car, you can use BlueMusic to redirect GPS voice to the car’s bluetooth system. Get the audio streams back to your headset after a phone call automatically.
– A2DP headset support: use BlueMusic 3 to listen to wireless stereo music over Bluetooth!
– Mono/phone headset support: blueMusic 3 supports the classic phone headsets.
– After call resume: this feature restores the bluetooth audio connection after a phone call has been completed.
– Phone events support: Bluemusic 3 detects the incoming phone events
– User friendly: BlueMusic comes with a fingerfriendly, animated user interface.
How to use BlueMusic?
Now that you are familiar with the interface, you can start using the software. First thing you need to do is to power on your headset and put it in discoverable mode. Consult your headset’s manual for more details. Go to BlueMusic, Bluetooth and tap on “Add device”, the Android Bluetooth panel opens where you need to tap on “Scan for devices”. When your headset is shown, tap on it to pair. If you get a prompt to enter the PIN code, try using
0000 or 1234. For troubleshooting this part, consult your headset’s manual.
Once your first Headset is paired, it will automatically appear in BlueMusic interface. Now you can connect to your Headset by tapping on it.
The headset is successfully connected only when it appears as active and without the RED denial sign (red X) over the headset’s icon.
Entering the headset item presents three more options:
– Reconnect, to force your Android to reconnect to your Headset
– Hands free, it will connect the Hands free service, this is the option you need to use for Mono Headsets. If Play and Execute is enabled in BlueMusic settings, it will also open your predefined application automatically (eg. your Music player).
– Wireless stereo, will connect the A2DP service, this needs to be used with Stereo, A2DP Bluetooth Headsets.
Notice the red X mark, it indicates a particular service is not available.
For more info or for troubleshooting, please consult the Help section inside the application.
Thank you for using a quality product from Teksoft!
BlueMusic For PC Download