Android Accessibility Suite App For PC Free Download
Android Accessibility Suite For PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10,XP Free Download.Android Accessibility Suite App for PC,Laptop,Windows Full Version.Android Accessibility Suite Download for PC,Laptop,Windows.
Our site helps you to install apk for pc available on Google Play Store too.Just Download android Apps Games on desktop of your PC.If you like Spacedesk APK Just Download apk for pc windows too.If you like apk for pc you can download HappyMod apk for pc for free.Let’s show you how to install apk on pc windows.Just Download Android Accessibility Suite APK for PC Here.
The description of Android Accessibility Suite
Android Accessibility Suite is a collection of accessibility apps that help you use your Android device eyes-free or with a switch device.
Android Accessibility Suite includes:
• Accessibility Menu: Use this large on-screen menu to lock your phone, control volume and brightness, take screenshots, and more.
• Select to Speak: Select something on your screen or point your camera at an image to hear text spoken.
• Switch Access: Interact with your Android device using one or more switches or a keyboard instead of the touch screen.
• TalkBack screen reader: Get spoken, audible, and vibration feedback as you use your device.
NEW IN ANDROID ACCESSIBILITY SUITE 8.1
Important: This update to Android Accessibility Suite requires Android 6 or later. Learn how to check your Android version: https://support.google.com/android/answer/7680439
Version 8.1 updates:
• Improved TalkBack usage hints for local context menu.
• Improved Select to Speak design for devices with narrow screens.
• Improved Select to Speak support for Dark theme on devices running Android 10.
• Removed TalkBack settings for “Explore by touch,” “Automatically scroll lists,” “Shake to start continuous reading,” “Enhanced focus,” “Dim screen,” and “Tap on side of device” gestures.
• Other fixes and improvements.
Learn more about using Android Accessibility Suite and other Android accessibility options: http://g.co/help/androidaccessibility.
To get started:
1. Open your device’s Settings app.
2. Select Accessibility.
3. Select Accessibility Menu, Select to Speak, Switch Access, or TalkBack.
• Phone: Android Accessibility Suite observes the phone state so it can adapt announcements to your call status.
• Accessibility Service: Because this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.Show less
Android Accessibility Suite 220.127.116.118818032 Update
2019-11-18New in Accessibility Menu:
• Change volume and brightness
• Turn on Large buttons setting
New in TalkBack:
• Screen search
• Read from top and Read from next automatically continue to next screen
• During continuous reading, scan screen by navigation settings
Read more in the app description.
Android Accessibility Suite For PC Download